<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3599067354914979997?origin\x3dhttp://esther-e-pro.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile journal tagboard affiliates credits
♥ Disclaimer



♥ Archives

Recent Posts
♥ HAHAHA.went for a rebonding session ytd.i dunnoe w...
♥ sun.070609went sentosa early in the morning wif fi...
♥ ITS FINALLY FRIDAY..yeah!after work today..mr heng...
♥ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF ~~LOL +XX-esther-
♥ GREAT DAY~290509-went home after work..bathed, cha...
♥ 27MAY2009!ITS THE DAY I PASSED MY TP!!oh gosh. its...
♥ sun.240509.meet up wif jean,fish,pig,son for dinne...
♥ EMO-ED mood.i've been feeling down for the pass 3 ...
♥ I close the doorLike so many times, so many times ...
♥ HAPPY MOTHER DAY TO ALL THE MOM IN THE WORLD ~hmmm...


Date back by month
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009


Song I Love


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♥ Thursday, June 11, 2009 @ 12:28 PM
`

I AM BORED @ WORK!

anybody pls? talk to me on msn or sms (:

hmmm...

Photobucket

i think my new hair style is so nice .
which make me looks C _ _ E! lols =x
but dere's someone who say no comment...
so sad !! argh.
think TAT SOMEONE gonner read my blog?
hmm. not sure? -_-

I AM goin to buy bbq stuff for tml.
fetching them up? i dunnoe.......

I NEED MORE SHOES! BAGS! CLOTHES! AND MANY THINGS!

*hint*
spotted one gucci bag.
$650.?
should i get it or not ?
so ex luh!! hehehe.

-esther-